Maslow Trainers & Consultants (Maslow) is a leader in the field of providing in-company consultancy services in the past decade. We pride ourselves on our ability to analyze, design, plan, deliver and execute high quality consultancy projects, backed by strong support services not often found with most independent consultants. We recognize that success in any consultancy project means obtaining long-term results that will be reflected in improved performance, productivity & profitability. Maslow has developed its consulting strategies and resources to help its clients achieve their objectives in the best possible way. Every client is different and it is crucial to research client’s needs before any design and development.
• Principal Credibility
• Research Analysis
• Quality Consultants
• Result-Focused Strategies
• Range of Consultancy Scope
• Reliability and Quality
We undertake consulting assignments with specific objectives and measurements that result in direct contribution to our clients’ corporate performance and profitability.
We will enter into collaborative relationship with our clients whereby the responsibility is shared and our blended knowledge transferred to our clients in a change agent relationship. Relationship and knowledge sharing building will be the core value of our success.
Human Resource & Industrial Relations Consultancy
Looking for a human resource and industrial relations solution in your fast paced organization? Reach us to obtain an independent or interim professional consultancy ranging from recruitment, disciplinary policy to managing retrenchment and even union issues. We are committed to serve you better with our team of experts who has been in the industry for over 20 years.
Let us assist you in taking your business to the next level
The HR+IR services offered by Maslow are designed to cater various sizes of organization with different sectors and working cultures. With our wide experience in people management and industrial development, we always practice diligence and precision in fulfilling your needs.
HR & IR Solutions
- Review & Enhance HR Policy & Procedures
- Company’s Rules & Regulation
- Design & Develop Company Handbook
- Performance Management
- Human Resource Development
- Promotion Exercise & Career Development
- Training Administration
- Training Program
- Training Needs Analysis (TNA)
- Motivational Program
- Employee Profiling Competencies
- 360° Competency Survey & Report
- Job Analysis
- Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Administration/Restructuring
- Managing Annual Increment
- Monetary or Non-Monetary Benefits
Industrial Relations Issue (IR)
- Developing & Enforcing Disciplinary
- Policy & Procedure
- Conduct & Coach Domestic Inquiry
- Handling Dismissal Case
- Conciliation Meetings
- Setting up Joint Consultative Council
- Collective Agreement
- Collective Bargaining Techniques
- Union Issues
- Managing Lay-off, VSS & Retrenchment
Best Human Practices
Human Resource is one of the least understood, measured and analyzed investments.
Human Resource = Employees’ Knowledge + Skills + Experience + Initiative
Human capital has economic value to firms – it directly impacts upon organizational productivity and profitability. Currently, many companies recognize the growing importance of their human resources, but few are conceptualizing them in Strategic terms—in ways to gain a competitive advantage. As a result, many companies forego the opportunity to seize competitive advantage through human resource practice initiatives. The end results of these initiates have significant implications for both corporate strategy and human resource management.
Best Operational Practices
Maslow BOP provides valuable advice for its clients to reduce their overall operating costs, increase operational efficiency, and achieve operational excellence. Maslow’s operational solution can help your organization achieve its business goals, improve overall business operations, and proactively respond to technical and business transformation requirements. Maslow offers its clients accurate solutions to address their daily business needs on:
- Increased revenue: systematically improve operations’ management efficiency, effectively support their objectives of operation management, and reach attainable growth targets, by improving their processes and reducing their operating costs.
- Enhanced user experience: improve customer interfacing activities, such as distribution channels and customer care activities.
- Improved operational efficiency: Efficiency is one of the key topics involved in operational consulting. Maslow’s proven practices and years of experience in this field has earned itself a reputation among industry insiders that when a client selects Maslow to help boost their business operations, they are bound to see profit earnings of up to 10%.
Best Leadership Practices
Many people consider leadership to be an art, and many consider management to be a science. Maslow’s Best Leadership Practices is a blending of the art and the science in order to give a company direction.
Every company is different, and Maslow’s BLP recognizes that and turns it into an advantage; by providing effective guidance, instilling leadership development at all levels and proactive personnel management for a company to reach its goals.
“Strategy review and refinement done to assist your business decisions”
Best Human Practices
HR as Strategic Partner
In today’s organizations, to guarantee their viability and ability to contribute, HR managers need to think of themselves as strategic partners. In this role, the HR person contributes to the development of and the accomplishment of the organization-wide business plan and objectives.
This strategic partnership impacts HR services such as the design of work positions; hiring; reward, recognition and strategic pay; performance development and appraisal systems; career and succession planning; and employee development. When HR professionals are aligned with the business, the personnel component of the organization is thought about as a strategic contributor to business success.
Maslow’s BHP empowers its clients to adapt and meet the challenges in this dynamic environment where only change is constant. With our solutions you will be able to align the Human resource with the strategic goals and objectives at your organization.
STRATEGIC TALENT MANAGEMENT
Any talent manager, CEO or board member will attest to the fact that building critical Talent Pipeline is one of the main challenges facing corporations today and that the cost of suboptimal hiring practices and decisions are exorbitant and growing.
Why do companies need to make this investment? The equation is quite simple:
- Successful Talent Pipeline leads eventually to successful hiring
- The right person is in the right place at the right time
- Enhanced employee productivity
- Direct impact on Organizational Profitability
Maslow provides blended talent management strategies which acts as the key to inciting your workforce to greatness and to align your talent management with company strategy, define consistent leadership criteria across all functional areas, and identify specific competencies (analytical, technical, education, experience) to cultivate for continuing growth.
Our Strategic Talent Management Suite allows you to achieve the 5 Rights essential for any organization:
With our Solutions you can:
Aligns Individual Goals with Corporate Strategy
Create Highly-Skilled Internal Talent Pools
Break down Information Silos and Develop Collaboration
Create a Pay-for-Performance Culture
Realize ROI on Top Talent
Reduce Employee Turnover
PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT & IMPROVEMENT
Maslow provides a Performance management Suite which enables organizations to articulate their business strategy, align their business to that strategy, identify their key performance indicators (KPIs) and track progress, delivering the right information to decision-makers.
Our Performance Management Suite will help you to:
- Clearly define performance targets / goals across the key aspects of service delivery, including management of resources (personnel, infrastructure), customer service and financial viability
- Visualize a comprehensive picture of the organization’s progress towards achieving its performance targets / goals
- Provide an early indication of emerging issues / cost pressures that may require remedial action
- Indicate where there is potential to improve the cost effectiveness of services through comparison with other organizations
- Do you know what skills and competencies are required in your organization to support your company’s future strategy?
- Do you know what skills and competencies exist in your organization? And will these support your company’s future strategy?
Maslow’s Competency based approach helps you to identify the competencies required by your company to sustain a consistent growth and secure future. We help you develop people with these skills, qualifications, knowledge and personal qualities. You can also plan their development and education with your organization’s goals in mind.
- Competency Based Assessment
- Competency Alignment
- Competency Framework Development
- Competency-based assessment process.
- Flexible and dynamic capabilities.
- Industry-specific SMEs & Assessment tools.
ORGANIZATION LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT
Maslow’s Organization Learning & Development team specializes in corporate psychology and organizational health. Our experts are skilled in developing customized strategies for improving organizational performance, and adapting to challenges and issues specific to the workplace of your organization.
Maslow offers a full range of organization development services from customized programs focused on developing specific skills to organization-wide change initiatives, including:
- Organizational and Team Assessment
- Workforce and Succession Planning
- Team Building
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Career and Life Planning
- Training Need Analysis
Our SMEs have worked with a variety of clients, including the Samsung, Perodua, Celcom, Panasonic, TM, Imagnia Group of Companies, HSBC Bank, Public Bank, Astro, Enkei, Northport, RHB Bank etc. With experience in serving in multiple industries Maslow has the right expertise your organization needs.
EXECUTIVE COACHING & LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
Our mission is to educate, equip, and inspire Leaders and Managers to improve their performance and achieve results.
Our approach is simple. “Assess. Aim. Align. Account. Achieve.”
We begin with assessment. “Where are you? What are your strengths, challenges, and opportunities?” Next we ask, “Where would you like to go?” or “What would you like to accomplish?” Once our client’s aim is clear, we help them align their activities, performance, and behavior to reach their goal. Next we help them develop and implement an action plan and provide accountability or follow-up. Finally, we help them celebrate their achievements. We guide them toward their desired outcomes and results!
We focus on the four pillars of an Organization:
While all four processes have their place, they are not implemented separately, but rather in concert. The four pillars need to be in harmony with each other. As the diagram below show, when one or more of them is too strong, the organization falls out of balance:
TALENT ACQUISITION & RETENTION
- Become “proactive” versus “reactive”. Fill your critical talent management needs and address company and industry changes promptly;
- Improve your recruiting process by placing the right filters to pull in only high-quality candidates holding uniquely valued company or industry competencies.
Maslow helps you to “look around the corners” and identify the talent segments that will be crucial to your organization’s future. We install unconventional, aggressive methods of sourcing, branding, and screening to surgically target and hire that talent. We help you to find the right talent for your organization.
Maslow believes in a well-designed reward philosophy that supports the organization’s strategic plan and initiatives, business goals, competitive outlook, operating objectives, and compensation strategies.
As such, our reward philosophy seeks to:
- Identify how the pay programs and strategies support the organization’s business strategy, competitive outlook, operating objectives and human capital needs.
- Attract people to join the organization.
- Motivate employees to perform at the best of their competencies, abilities and skill sets.
- Retain key talent and reward high-performing employees.
- Define the competitive market position of the organization in relation to base pay, variable compensation and benefits opportunities.
- Define how the organization plans to pay and reward competitively, based on business conditions, competition and ability to pay.
A reward program that is too generous can erode the bottom line. Being under market will prevent you from having the talent necessary to grow and sustain your business.
Every rewarding strategy that Maslow develops is designed to match the client’s business objectives and industry. We understand how organizations change and facilitate that change with strategies that smooth the transition from where you are to where you want to be.
Total Manufacturing Solution (TMS 2020)
TMS 2020, a new revolution in manufacturing solution, incorporates a wide range of consultancy services focusing your organization’s productivity and efficiency while reducing the cost to achieve maximum profitability.
At Maslow, we have always believed in providing a comprehensive set of consultation which is carefully designed and implemented by our professionals to cater various sectors of manufacturing organizations through our winning formula of 4P – Product, Process, People and Performance.
By integrating the formula of 4P, we believe that your organization will gain the key competitive advantage to strive and excel in this ever growing world of industrialization.
Our TMS 2020 Solutions:
Yield & Efficiency Improvements
- Conduct Management Audit on the Entire Business Process.
- Compile and Recommend Thorough Comprehensive Improvement Reports
- On Job Training for All Level of Management Staffs
- Design Monthly A4 & A3 Management Report
- Design Quarterly Performance Reports
- Linkage Performance to Key Performance Indexes (KPI)
Six Sigma Strategy
- Green Belt and Black Belt Training
- Process Assessment
- Six Sigma for Top Management
- Lean Management Tools and Methodology
- Conduct Process Audit Based on VDA 6.3 Standard
- Deploying Best Quality Assurance System
- Building Company Vision and Mission
- Design and Develop Company Road Map
- Design a Workable Business Plan Revamp Business Process
- Management System
- Leading a Project Team
- Managing a Successful Project
Certification of Management System (CMS)
Maslow’s Certification of Management System incorporates a wide range of consultancy services focusing on quality and environment management system to increase your organization’s productivity and efficiency while reducing the cost to achieve maximum profitability.
Quality Management System (QMS)
- ISO 9000 Design & Build
- ISO 9001:2008 Enhancement
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- OHSAS 18001
- ISO 18001 and ISO 14001 Integration
- TS 16949/VDA 6.3
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points
Environment Management System (EMS)
- ISO 14001
- Department of Environment (DOE) Related Issues
- Chemical Hazard Risk Assessment (CHRA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Act (OSHA)
Consultancy Division Track Record in the last decade
“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.” – Walt Disney
Investing in Maslow was the right decision with high ROI. Their integrated solution and proper consultations worked in our best interest providing good benefits for our investment in Malaysia.
Adopting the best HR practices (BHP) delivered by Maslow has been one of the critical success factors in enhancing our productivity by eliminating the glitches and human errors. Maslow has been of incredible support to Tune Talk; their detailed attention to our needs and receptive attitude has received high appreciation in our book records.
Maslow's ability to Localize International Business Concepts to meet our needs is very impressive. Their tailored succession planning & career development solution has proven to be of international standards and delivered and exceptional result.
Our decision to use Maslow proved beneficial. Maslow's solution for our Human Resource development has contributed to a successful growth and improvement of our business operations. Thank to Maslow Team.
Maslow's patented product 'HORENSO' has delivered an exceptional result in developing a culture of enhanced communication and instilling TRUST, TRANSPARENCY & TEAMWORK throughout the organization. Maslow as a strategic business partner has been of great strategic and tactical value in enhancing our daily operations.
With Maslow, I have a very strong and reliable professional team to support ENKEI. The consultants proved to be knowledgeable in all aspects of business operation, and flexible to my business needs. The highly customized solutions, frequent updates and proper consultations have been unique and very beneficial. Their clients will most certainly benefit from their immense experience in dealing with matters relating to Human Capital.
We have been incorporating with Maslow Trainers and Consultants for a number of projects. We were very pleased with the services provided and found they were extremely knowledgeable. They worked efficiently and preempted a couple of potential problems and managed them well. They helped get our business up and running all the while for the past few years.
Maslow Trainers and Consultants demonstrated a good understanding of our needs and developed effective solutions to expand our business within Asia. I want to thank Maslow for your efficient services and excellent communication; it has been a successful and very smooth process. Thank you for the quick turnaround and excellent service you provided.
We were after an efficient and professional service-oriented training and consultancy firm to work with and engaged Maslow Trainers and Consultants to firstly, improve our company business operation and secondly, develop our most vital asset, Human Capital. Thanks to Maslow Trainers and Consultants for all your hard work, follow-up, and excellent communication over the past few years.
Maslow's highly customized solutions, combined with their profound knowledge and understanding of Organizational Development, have delivered exceptional results and have rendered Maslow as indispensable value adding partner to our organization.